Senior .NET Developer
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining web based applications; participating in architecture and design activities with the team.
- Design, code, test, debut and document Umbraco CMS software according to requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support company service offerings and programs for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to Umbraco CMS & associated community related applications, including services, websites, CMS utilities and connectivity to mobile applications.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems such as Context sensitive search and display of inter-related outdoor activities and service provides; including but not limited to providing recommendations.
- Participate in System Architecture and Design meetings.
- Participate in new website service offering project planning activities requiring software development.
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries.
- Research, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on marketing department requirements, user focus group feedback, and technical/functional requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software, web sites and utilities.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms including Content Management Systems, Content providers, mobile applications and booking systems.
- Consult with project teams, stakeholders and end users to identify application requirements.
- Assist in performing feasibility analysis on potential future projects for management.
- Lead and/or assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements for service center and other customer facing applications.
- Participate in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Oversee implementation of new software application systems, content management solutions, utilities, and integration activities with 3rd party systems.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessment for technical and business suitability.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 4 Years Experience using .NET Development